Tidbits from around the web
It's Monday again! I spent an amazing weekend with some girlfriends, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I'm ready to kick off another amazing week with some things I found around the web. Enjoy!
1. People dressed like everyday objects, has this happened to you?
2. A friend recommended this book to me, looks good.
3. This seems accurate.
4. "What were you wearing" art exhibit packs an emotional punch.
6. Before you click this link, this isn't a dig at people with tattoos. I actually think they can be gorgeous and I've contemplated getting one. But this made me think twice.
7. There are some swears in this, but dang it's funny.
8. Have you seen these cool food dividers? Seems like a great idea.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Purchases made through our Amazon Associates Program do you cost you any additional money, but they do help support the blog. Thanks!