Another terrible storm is bearing down on the southern part of the country, we will be watching and praying for everyone's safety. As for Wisconsin, it feels like late October so the kids have finally been convinced to wear pants to school. If you are hunkered down avoiding the storm or the chilly weather, here are some links to pass the time. Wishing everyone a fun and safe weekend.
1. This isn't the first time Harvey and Irma have been together, this was so heart warming.
2. These pictures of abandoned vacation destinations are spooky.
3. I think a lot about what the workforce will look like when my boys are older. Is the push for 4-year degrees a thing of the past?
4. I need to be friends with the people that put these dog bios together.
5. After reading this, I'm rethinking a reward system we use when our boys are caught helping each other.
6. I'm obsessed with American Eagle Outfitters denim, my sister introduced me to the amazingness and now I need another pair. How are we feeling about ripped up jeans? What about this wash? My Grandma thought ripped jeans were "trashy" in the late 80's, can't imagine her opinion would have changed.
7. Head injuries in sports have me encouraging my boys into artistic pursuits. The stories of NFL wives dealing with the long term effects of TMI are devastating. I've vowed to never let me boys play football, but I'm not sure how realistic that is. Thoughts?
8. I personally have the MTHFR genetic mutation, this article does a pretty good job illustrating why it's important. Some estimates say that as many as 40% of the population deal with some degree of MTHFR abnormality.