Mothers Day Tidbits
Happy Mother's Day! I'm sharing a couple of links that really have me deep thinking this week, it's up to you to decide which I'm referring too. I hope you enjoy.
- I was raised without a Mother and until I had my own kids Mother's Day was a bit uncomfortable for me. I loved this illustration by Mari Andrew.
- The entire Bartelt clan tried out homemade crystal-infused water and 100% of us thought it tasted amazing, sweeter than normal. I got the idea from THIS episode of the Lively Show.
- Michael Pollan was interviewed on a recent episode of the Tim Ferriss show, it is totally worth listening too. Around the 13 minute mark, Michael shares a story about a woman who used a guided psychedelic trip to rid herself of intense fear associated with a cancer recurrence. The experience, where she tells the fear it needs to leave her body, is something that happens A LOT in my Rapid Transformational Therapy work. I'm fascinated by the similarities between how psychedelics affect the subconscious in a similar way to the work I do.
-In the Michael Pollan podcast, he also references THIS article.
- On the recommendation of friends, I have this book slated next up.
- My mothers day has been full of new houseplants, which are one of my favorite things. I might also treat myself with a Gua Sha tool, after reading this article (and following Britta Beauty on the Instas) I'm totally interested in giving it a whirl.